So why I created Radiopush?
I love music, and using Spotify changed my life, but being exposed to so many songs and albums made me confused. While Spotify mixes are a fantastic way to explore new music I missed the human touch, the excitement of sharing a new song with a friend, and celebrating a shared passion for some crazy band that only a few knows.
It’s open source
This project is for the community, and that’s why all the source code is open (https://github.com/puemos/radiopush).
It’s not about the money, I did it because I wanted to use it, I just hope enough people will join the platform so I can discover more music 🙂
What you can do:
– Login with Spotify for maximum security (no need to register)
– Create private channels to share with close friends
– Make public channels to share with the world your amazing taste in music
– Post songs with Spotify links
– Preview the songs from the platform
– Add reactions
– (Coming soon) Add songs to your Spotify playlists
– Shy Alter