Hunting excellent new books is like a hobby to me. I decided to share one of the books I recently found on helping Agile adoption.
One of the authors was my instructor and facilitator through my Agile coaching journey, and I can say that was one of my best professional experiences.
Why this book?
This guide is framework-independent and has been designed for Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, and any Agilist involved in Agile adoption. It teaches high-value coaching skills, step by step, from “coaching by objective” to managing mutually successful engagements.
– Leverage coaching to create aha moments that lead to real change
– Learn dozens of coaching techniques and more than a hundred powerful questions
– Help people uncover blind spots and assess their opportunities more clearly
– Offer your expertise while maintaining your coaching mindset
– Help people improve performance by connecting them with their values, goals, and strengths
– Blend professional coaching with group facilitation so both work better
– Become a great coach by making coaching a natural extension of who you are
– Bogomil Shopov