Google Form -▶️ Chatbot
Forms are powerful and easy to create, but fails to capture users attention.
This is Shyjal from Collect.chat – a no-code chatbot builder.
Everyone from Students, Teachers, Business folks to marketers uses Google Forms. We wanted to help them out by creating a more interactive version of the forms they made in Google Form.
So we created Form to Chatbot. It’s built as a Google Form add-on.
Just 3 steps:
1. Install the add-on from Google Workspace Marketplace.
2. Open the add-on inside the Google Form you want to convert.
3. Click on Create chatbot.
Why convert at all?
???? Filling a form feels like a task.
???? Chatbots are refreshingly friendly.
???? Forms can be filled using a link only.
???? ???? Chatbots can be used as links + as widgets inside websites.
???? For reports, you have to rely on Google sheets in the case of Forms.
???? Chatbots can generate reports & integrate with other apps to build workflows.
In a nutshell, when you convert a Form, you create a better interface to collect data with additional powers ????
Demos of the chatbot
The form can be converted into 3 chatbot formats.
1. You can see the chatbot in widget form on formtochatbot.com
2. You can see the chatbot as full page at chatbot.page/demo
3. You can also embed the chatbot. Click here to see a preview.
Do give it a try, and let us know your feedback.